The 2016 Civil Practice and Procedure Manual was completely reviewed and updated by some of Nebraska’s best lawyers. Chapters include:
- Case Analysis, Screening & Preparation
- Getting Started: Pleadings, Complaints, and Service of Process
- Responsive Pleadings and Motions
- Summary Judgment Motions
- Nebraska State Court Discovery Guide
- Appellate Practice in Nebraska: A General Overview
- Appeals from County to District Court
- Administrative Appeals
Preview Table of Contents
After purchase is complete, you will receive an email with a link to download the purchased materials. You will NOT receive a print copy via the mail.
Purchaser Honor System Policy
Practice Manual sales are an important source of revenue for NSBA that help keep member dues some of the lowest bar dues in the US. If multiple individuals in a firm will use this resource, please purchase a copy for each user.