The Appellate Practice Handbook was completely reviewed and updated in 2016 by some of Nebraska’s best lawyers. Topics include:
- Civil and criminal appeals to Nebraska District Courts, Court of Appeals and Supreme Court
- Motion practice in the Nebraska Supreme Court and Court of Appeals
- Special appeals topics: Juvenile, eminent domain, administrative, probate, workers’ compensation, bankruptcy, poverty
- Federal appeals topics: From magistrate judges’ orders, civil and criminal to the 8th Circuit
- Creating an effective record for appeals
- Writing pointers: Citations, briefing rules, effectively written briefs
- Tips on oral arguments
- And more
Preview the Table of Contents
Please allow 14 business days for processing.
Purchaser Honor System Policy
Manual sales are an important source of revenue for NSBA that help keep member dues some of the lowest bar dues in the US. If multiple individuals in a firm will use this resource, please purchase an electronic copy for each user.